Be a part of the crew
At Texas Chicken®, we’re one big family.We like to choose people who are cheerful, unique and are constantly pushing each other to reach their goals.
Be a part of the crew!
At Texas Chicken™, we’re one big family. We are looking for people who are cheerful, unique and are constantly pushing each other to reach their goals.
With great chicken comes great opportunity!
At Texas Chicken, we’re passionate about chicken and on a mission to serve the best chicken in the world! We’re always on the lookout for new team players to spice up our team and put the big, juicy and crunchy into teamwork and our chicken! So, if you’re hungry for a career that’s fun, fast-paced and loaded with opportunity, then you’ve come to the right place.
Crew member responsibilities
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided consistently
- Prepare quality products to customer in an effective manner and strictly follow the Stsandasrd servicing operation
- Ensure the restaurant is clean and tidy
- Work closely with other team members as one team
- Perform all other tasks assigned
Crew member requirements:
- 18 years old and above
- Friendly and self-motivated personality
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service to our customers
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to work on shifts, weekends, and public holidays
Here are some benefits you’ll enjoy as our employee
- Above minimum wage salary starting at $21.30
- Free delicious Texas Chicken meal on shift
- Internal training programmes to help you progress in your career
- Flexible working
- Career progression opportunities
Are you ready to join the Texas Chicken family?
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which restaurant you are interested in. Start a flavourful career with us today!
Fields marked with* are mandatory fields. You are now applying for the position of Crew Members.
Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.You are now applying for the position of Service Crew.